Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's both our faults!!!!

We often hear parents say oh she got that from me, or she got that from you. Well, this one is a no brainer.... it's both our faults. Tad and I have very bad eyesight and we knew it was bound to rear its ugly head with one if not more of the three precious children we have. Here's tara with the new addition. She is so excited and when she put them on she said, " Wow I didn't know what I was missing!" We love her very much and think she is even more wonderful now. She sure thinks everything is more wonderful that's for sure........

2 comments:

Grandma Marshall said...

Oh darn it!
Tara has been missing out,
and we didn't even know.
You look great with glasses.
Sweet Tara.
I love you!

Hansen Family said...

I know exactly how she feels. At least the eyewear is much more stylish now. Umm what is she wearing. Is it that hot to go swimming???