Sunday, October 12, 2008

The New Adventure






Tad and I have been contemplating the idea of branching out into our own office. Well the time has come and we did it, on Friday Oct. 10 we got the keys to the new place. It is 1800 square feet of  excitment, construction and fear! We have spent the last two days in demo work and painting and will be updating you often. I thank you in advance for those who have been helping and those who are coming down to help. We can't thank you enough, it is because of the kindness and generosity of family and friends that this is possible.  I am so proud of my husband and look forward to this new chapter in our lives......

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It's looking good. We're looking forward to seeing it in person in just a few short weeks. Congrats.

Mom said...

Exciting, very exciting.
Just looking at all this work, makes my back hurt. Help me!
Lookin' good.
Love ya!
Mom

Kenneth and Valerie Romberg said...

Good luck! I know success is just waiting to happen. I am also excited to see the place, Exciting! Looking forward to seeing everything get going. I could use your services right now. Got a hitch in my getty up!

Jennifer said...

So-o Awesome! Maybe this will give Mike a little faith.