Monday, November 16, 2009

15 Years and Going Strong

I could post a series of photos of our 16 total years together but it would take days. We have had a great run and look forward to an eternity still to come. We have built a family, a friendship and a business. I love this guy, he is the best friend anyone could ask for. He just wants everyone to have fun and get along, what more could a girls ask for?
The past week we got to get away and focus on us, and how much we enjoy having fun together. Tad planned another awesome vacation and we had a blast.


Here's to another 15 + years, Tad I love you and I had a Happy Anniversary.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Anniversary.
You're doing great.
Keep going strong.
Love you!

Sarah said...

Happy number 15! I never thought you'd make it. Just kidding. You have officially been in my life longer that you haven't been in my life. Thanks for marrying Tad. You're a great match.