Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Girls camp Experience

It was a great week for me, I have never been to girls camp as a youth, so I was a first year. I wasn't sure if I would know the ins and outs of camp, the girls were very helpful to me. These are our girls from our branch.
These are the girls from my unit, they were amazing. They have the sweetest testimonies and I appreciate them for the hard fight they fight everyday to choose the right.
We were practicing for the skit night we had coming up, we won, funniest skit!
She wouldn't talk.... so they made her..
Jessie got her skit attire on, go girl you're hot, call me
Being a first year I had to be initiated , it was scary, but I trusted them.....step one
step 2
First aid class.
Ropes course activities, I taught these.
Then it was time to return to our homes.......
Girls camp was a great experience for me and I love these young women more and more each day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast! I am so glad you got a chance to go!! No longer a first year!! Hooray!

Mom said...

Oh such fun at Girls Camp.
I've been there a few times myself.