Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from Glamis!

We had a mess to clean up before we left 75 bags of leaves....
Welcome to Glamis Tara
And then there is Torie, speed devil
Tanner said all trip I wanna ride the motorcycles.
There you go little guy!
Tom Turkey comes to glamis, deep fried style.
All smiles, I love it.
At night by the fire with my dad
roasted marshmellows, my favorite
Kevin created a jump on the mini track, Thanks kevin....
Time for the mall with mom, shopping on black friday, not at 4 am
Tracy, Brandi and Katie all raced the 80's and had a blast! Lots of cheating though.....
                                    Aunt Val and Tanner, nap time...
How ya gonna get down guys?
Another trip for little guy
A laptop and an ipod, Tanner what can't you do?
Kevin are you having fun yet? Picture by Torie

4 comments:

Sarah said...

If you figure out all the blogging on your own I won't have anything for our Christmas-blogging-lesson. The picture of Tanner on Tad's lap by the fire looks like a spitting image of Bradley. I had to do a double take.
PS - my word verification says, "infist"

L.S.Marshall said...

Well...Next year I guess...
My varification word is amford

The Degener's said...

It was a great weekend! Especially our deals at the mall! See ya at Glamis!
Love,
Karissa & family

Samuel A. Marshall said...

I hate you guys... You make my life seem so boring... Oh wait... It is...